Webcast – Modern Succession Planning: A Growing Business Need
July 20, 1:00 PM Eastern
Succession planning is becoming a critical need for many organizations. Due to economic and workplace changes, two generations of professionals are now reaching retirement—and companies are already scrambling to fill critical skill and knowledge vacancies. This challenge will only grow in coming years. As simple “promote from within” strategies fail to meet growing needs and recruitment challenges mount, HR professionals need to respond.
In this webinar, we will discuss how to create a comprehensive succession plan for key roles that meets the unique needs of modern organizations and the realities of today’s workforce. We look at how to correctly identify business-critical roles throughout the organization, how to mitigate the risk of these upcoming vacancies, and create and implement learning and development plans that will proactively work to meet business needs in advance of the incumbents’ departures. We also put a special spotlight on how to excite and encourage Millennial professionals to grow into key roles rather than moving on to another organization.
Webcast – How to Measure SAP S/4HANA’s Functionality against Your Current SAP ERP Landscape
July 13, 2:00 PM Eastern
In this next installment of our SAP S/4HANA webinar series we will help you better understand how SAP S/4HANA applies to your organization’s unique needs. Through a transition assessment, we will also help you establish a framework to assess the differences between your current SAP ERP environment and SAP S/4HANA, and better understand the impact that these differences might have on your transformation journey.
View this webinar to learn:
• How to identify the key differences between SAP S/4HANA and your existing SAP ERP environment
• What functionality has changed in SAP S/4HANA and how it will affect your processes, including a discussion around changes to database structures and functional scope
• How to map your current environment against standard SAP best practices, including identifying core, mission critical, and context-specific practices
• The impact any differences or gaps between your SAP ERP environment and SAP S/4HANA would have on your migration
Webcast – How to Develop a Strong Business Case for SAP S/4HANA
August 10, 2:00 PM Eastern
In Part 3 of our this series, we discuss the benefits and challenges presented by SAP S/4HANA in greater depth so that you can build a business case for moving to the solution. Making the move to SAP S/4HANA is a big decision, and to effectively show that it is the best one for your organization, the business case you develop must be specific – focused on addressing the unique needs and challenges faced by your organization.
Join this webinar to learn how to assess and evaluate:
• Reports generated by SAP Pathfinder that can be used to build your business case
• Potential performance improvements
• Benefits associated with real-time analytics
• The impact of SAP S/4HANA’s simplified architecture and its associated SAP Fiori applications
• Benefits of new SAP S/4HANA functionality for both the business and IT
• The value of enabling new ways of doing business
Webcast – How to Choose the SAP S/4HANA Path that Meets Your Business’s Unique Needs
September 26, 2:00 PM Eastern
In this fourth and final installment, we help you to identify the right version of SAP S/4HANA for your organization and walk you through building a roadmap to guide your implementation journey. Our framework for developing this roadmap is based on the understanding that no two companies will start their journey in the same place. Developing the right path for your organization is critical for ensuring you gain the most value from implementing SAP S/4HANA.
Attend this webinar to learn:
• How to compare and contrast SAP S/4HANA Finance (1605), SAP S/4HANA (1511 or 1610), or one of the editions of SAP S/4HANA Cloud
• Key considerations for determining which version of SAP S/4HANA is right for your business
• The benefits and challenges associated with three different transition roadmaps: direct system conversion, new deployment, and phased transition
• How to determine the best roadmap for your organization given your unique business needs