Webcast – Improve Employee Engagement by Rethinking the Goal Setting and Performance Review Process
June 15, 1:00 PM Eastern
Goal setting and performance reviews can not only create and manage expectations for employees, but also ensure that everyone is working in strategic alignment with company objectives. Yet, all too often, goals become forgotten or disconnected from the day-to-day working process, while performance reviews offer little long-term value for the employee or the organization. These are missed opportunities for alignment and engagement.
In this webinar, we discuss how to take your organization’s employee goal setting and performance reviews to the next level. The key is creating a process that not only helps keep employees on-track and productive, but also increases engagement and retention across the organization. We look at how to set and evaluate goals at the employee, department and corporate level, tools that let you easily track and monitor progress, and the best ways to give constructive feedback on achievement and development. As a result, employees will feel valued and supported by the organization while working more productively toward common goals.
Webcast – Modern Succession Planning: A Growing Business Need
July 20, 1:00 PM Eastern
Succession planning is becoming a critical need for many organizations. Due to economic and workplace changes, two generations of professionals are now reaching retirement—and companies are already scrambling to fill critical skill and knowledge vacancies. This challenge will only grow in coming years. As simple “promote from within” strategies fail to meet growing needs and recruitment challenges mount, HR professionals need to respond.
In this webinar, we will discuss how to create a comprehensive succession plan for key roles that meets the unique needs of modern organizations and the realities of today’s workforce. We look at how to correctly identify business-critical roles throughout the organization, how to mitigate the risk of these upcoming vacancies, and create and implement learning and development plans that will proactively work to meet business needs in advance of the incumbents’ departures. We also put a special spotlight on how to excite and encourage Millennial professionals to grow into key roles rather than moving on to another organization.
Webcast – Considering SAP S/4HANA? A Thorough Look at What SAP’s Next-Generation ERP Suite Can Mean for Your Business
June 21, 1:00 PM Eastern
This introductory webinar answers that question, exploring how SAP S/4HANA has evolved over time, how it can be deployed by different types of organizations, and what technological capabilities it can offer. It will alleviate any confusion you may have around the solution and clarify the specific benefits it can offer to your organization.
Sign up for this webinar to learn:
• What SAP S/4HANA is and how it has evolved
• What technical and structural improvements have recently been made to the solution
• How SAP S/4HANA’s new user experience looks and functions
• The key benefits that can be achieved through business model innovation
• The solution’s different deployment options
• How to gain executive support and begin building your business case for SAP S/4HANA
Webcast – How to Measure SAP S/4HANA’s Functionality against Your Current SAP ERP Landscape
July 13, 2:00 PM Eastern
In this next installment of our SAP S/4HANA webinar series we will help you better understand how SAP S/4HANA applies to your organization’s unique needs. Through a transition assessment, we will also help you establish a framework to assess the differences between your current SAP ERP environment and SAP S/4HANA, and better understand the impact that these differences might have on your transformation journey.
View this webinar to learn:
• How to identify the key differences between SAP S/4HANA and your existing SAP ERP environment
• What functionality has changed in SAP S/4HANA and how it will affect your processes, including a discussion around changes to database structures and functional scope
• How to map your current environment against standard SAP best practices, including identifying core, mission critical, and context-specific practices
• The impact any differences or gaps between your SAP ERP environment and SAP S/4HANA would have on your migration
Webcast – How to Develop a Strong Business Case for SAP S/4HANA
August 10, 2:00 PM Eastern
In Part 3 of our this series, we discuss the benefits and challenges presented by SAP S/4HANA in greater depth so that you can build a business case for moving to the solution. Making the move to SAP S/4HANA is a big decision, and to effectively show that it is the best one for your organization, the business case you develop must be specific – focused on addressing the unique needs and challenges faced by your organization.
Join this webinar to learn how to assess and evaluate:
• Reports generated by SAP Pathfinder that can be used to build your business case
• Potential performance improvements
• Benefits associated with real-time analytics
• The impact of SAP S/4HANA’s simplified architecture and its associated SAP Fiori applications
• Benefits of new SAP S/4HANA functionality for both the business and IT
• The value of enabling new ways of doing business
Webcast – How to Choose the SAP S/4HANA Path that Meets Your Business’s Unique Needs
September 26, 2:00 PM Eastern
In this fourth and final installment, we help you to identify the right version of SAP S/4HANA for your organization and walk you through building a roadmap to guide your implementation journey. Our framework for developing this roadmap is based on the understanding that no two companies will start their journey in the same place. Developing the right path for your organization is critical for ensuring you gain the most value from implementing SAP S/4HANA.
Attend this webinar to learn:
• How to compare and contrast SAP S/4HANA Finance (1605), SAP S/4HANA (1511 or 1610), or one of the editions of SAP S/4HANA Cloud
• Key considerations for determining which version of SAP S/4HANA is right for your business
• The benefits and challenges associated with three different transition roadmaps: direct system conversion, new deployment, and phased transition
• How to determine the best roadmap for your organization given your unique business needs