When companies implement SAP software, they are making a significant investment – of time, resources, and money. Yet, many organizations believe that once the software has been implemented, they don’t need to do anything else.
But the reality is that your business and your environment constantly change. You might grow and expand, set new goals and targets, or implement new processes and procedures. Your organization isn’t the only thing that will change either. SAP isn’t resting on its laurels. The software is constantly evolving; it seems like every day, there are new product innovations, upgrades and modules allowing organizations to do more, be more and achieve more.
So how can you ensure that your SAP solution evolves as your company and the software itself evolves – so that you can achieve the most value for your organization?
At Illumiti, we want you to be able to maximize your return on your SAP ERP investment. That is why we’ve developed the Illumiti Value Assessment. Our iterative approach allows you to evaluate every aspect of your SAP environment, assess the potential need for modifications or additional capabilities, and fine-tune your system and software so that it is better aligned to help you achieve your business objectives.
Our SAP Value Assessment provides an in-depth review of your SAP solution and opportunities according to four key pillars:
As a part of this service, we can help you conduct an in-depth review of the value you’re getting from an individual SAP module, or from your entire SAP footprint. If you would prefer to focus on addressing opportunities one pillar at a time, we can modify our approach accordingly.
On average, each SAP Value Assessment takes 8 business days to complete. Based on the needs of your organization, the Value Assessment will be conducted by one of Illumiti’s senior consultants – individuals with extensive experience implementing, tailoring, and upgrading SAP solutions and processes for companies just like yours.
Our Value Assessments are tailored to the needs of each organization and include:
• A value roadmap: This roadmap will outline a prioritized sequence of recommendations, both process and technology specific that you can implement in order to achieve the best value from your SAP solution. The roadmap will also include dependency considerations for each activity.
• A value proposition for each recommendation: Each recommendation we provide will be backed by a value proposition that will show how the solution will help you better achieve your business strategy.
• Estimation of Effort: For each recommendation, we can assess the approximate effort it would require to implement, and guidance as to potential resource requirements.
• Assessment of Reporting: This assessment will include information on standard reports available that your organization is not leveraging, reporting gaps and recommendations for addressing them, and an assessment of the visibility and availability of your top KPIs with associated recommendations.
• Training Plan: If required, we will develop a training plan to support the implementation of identified recommendation. Training can also be used to address current training gaps or for new hires/turnover.
• Identification of new technologies: As a part of the analysis, we will assess whether any new SAP technologies or updates have been introduced since you implemented your SAP solution, and whether implementation of these technologies are relevant to resolve issues identified, improve the user experience or provide your company with a competitive advantage. If additional technology implementation is recommended, we will outline pre-requisites required.