Webinar: Sharpen your Competitive Edge with ERP for Construction
Learn how SAP helps builders seamlessly connect construction assets, suppliers and contractors, automate processes and synchronize equipment, labour and supply chains.WATCH WEBINAR
Today’s environment for engineering and construction firms is tougher than ever before, with new challenges arising as projects get more complex, competition more fierce and skilled labor increasingly scarce. To succeed in the new digital world, builders need to seamlessly connect construction assets, suppliers and contractors, automate processes and synchronize equipment, labour and supply chains.
Please join us as we explore how SAP software helps construction companies in the following areas.
- Equipment & Tools Management – Manage the requisition and dispatching of equipment to jobs, equipment utilization, and equipment profitability
- Workforce Management – Management of the end to end employee lifecycle including items such as recruitment, dispatch, performance management
- User Friendly Mobile Enabled Interface – Review capabilities supporting crews in the field to access the system
- Project Costing – Real time ability to cost a project via seamless integration between finance, procurement, inventory, maintenance and payroll
Webinar: SAP for Mill Products Companies
SAP S/4HANA is a next generation business suite designed to help manufacturers drive customer satisfaction, manage a profit-driven supply chain, & achieve excellence in plant and asset operations.WATCH WEBINAR
Webinar: SAP for Mill Products Companies
In today’s global economy, manufacturers in the Mill Products sectors face a number of business challenges. Whether you manufacture pulp & paper, building products, textiles, metals, plastics, or cement and concrete – by leveraging SAP pre-delivered best practices, Illumiti can deliver the right solution for your organization faster, smarter & leaner.
SAP’s flagship solution – SAP S/4HANA is a next generation business suite designed to help manufacturers drive customer satisfaction, manage a profit-driven supply chain, & achieve excellence in plant and asset operations. Watch this webinar to learn more.
Webinar: A Day in the Life Part Four- Finance Users – Reporting and Analytics
In the fourth part of our exclusive webinar series, we dive deeper into the role of individuals working in Finance and explore the analytics and reporting tools available in SAP S/4HANA.WATCH WEBINAR
Webinar: A Day in the Life of an SAP S/4 HANA Analytics
Back by popular demand! Illumiti has decided to extend our SAP S/4HANA “A Day in the life” webinar series. In the fourth part of our exclusive webinar series, we’ll dive deeper into the role of individuals working in Finance and explore the analytics and reporting tools available in SAP S/4HANA. You’ll learn how to work in a smart, timely, and personalized manner with an ERP solution that provides the flexibility you need.
This webinar will focus on the essentials of SAP S/4HANA Financial Reporting and Analytics out of the box
• Operating Reports
• Query Browser and Design Studio Reports
• KPI and OPI Tiles
• Overview Pages
• Fiori Groups for Reporting
• New flexible reporting structures in Finance
Webinar: A Day in the Life Part One- Plant Maintenance Users
In the first webinar of the series, we focus on the role of individuals working in Plant Maintenance. You’ll learn how to enhance each step in your maintenance work process and increase effective maintenance time.WATCH WEBINAR
The Day in the Life webinar series is dedicated to demonstrating the user experience of SAP S/4HANA software for various roles within an organization. The series includes:
In Day in the Life – SAP S/4HANA for Plant Maintenance we focus on questions such as how to increase production capacity, discover ways to improve utilization and maintenance effectiveness and accelerate and automate your organization’s scheduling process.
You will learn how to enhance each step in your maintenance work process and increase effective maintenance time including:
- the impact of SAP S/4HANA on the daily functions of a maintenance planner or scheduler
- the transformational user experience of the S/4HANA’s Enterprise Asset Management functionality
- how to make the best use of embedded analytics
- exception based reporting and facilitating day-to-day transactions processing